Friday, March 18, 2011

Grand Canyon!


The Grand Canyon! One of the seven natural wonders of the world, the second that I have seen (I visited Victoria Falls in 2006). It was beautiful as expected. We visited the canyon in the evening and walked a few miles of it’s length. We had fun taking pictures on over hangs and making Meaghan nervous. It has been very enjoyable to experience some different wildlife. There was an incredibly cute bird with a pin like beak hoping around the trees.

Back in LA we often hiked in Tapanga State park, many birds, bunnies, dear and gofers frequented our path. It’s quite refreshing to see such distinct animals. It’s amazing to me that I am still in the United States and experiencing such vastly different terrain.

After our hike, we hungrily descended on the Arizona Room for dinner. Clay and I ate buffalo burgers that were very delicious.




Add caption



Sunset





Clay


1 comment:

  1. WHAT????? I didn't know you'd already been to the Grand Canyon!!! Why am I so behind on your life? :( :( :( :( I'm a terrible friend. So glad you got to see it. Where are you headed next?

    ReplyDelete